|Be strong, have courage, look on the bright side, because we are never alone.|
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances.”
How are you doing today?
It's an amazing day!
- 1. Do you often have a gloomy expression on your face?
- 2. Do you forget the many good things in your life and overemphasize the few things you lack?
- 3. Do you feel sorry for yourself?
- 4. Do you think more of yourself than of others?
- 5. Do you think you have too much to do?
- 6. Do you expect things to go wrong in your life?
- 7. Do you blame others for your moods and behaviors?
- 8. Do you think life has been unfair to you?
An Optimistic Attitude Brings Positive Opportunities!
- 1. Count your blessings.
- 2. Learn the power of laughter.
- 3. Enjoy beautiful music and literature. They can lift your spirits.
- 4. Look for beauty everywhere you go. Look for it in nature, in art, and in the faces of loved ones.
- 5. Strive to improve yourself each day.
- 6. Look for the good in everything.
- 7. Understand and live the gospel of Jesus Christ
I think the secret to better health, more beauty within and without, closer friendships, and the opportunity to receive more blessings is to have a cheerful, and more optimistic attitude.
Join me today and go out of your way to notice the good things and people in your life, and make sure to show gratitude to them!
And, I like this quote, thought I'd share:
- " Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don’t hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people." - Zig Ziglar
That's what I do!
Have a great day!